Friday, March 23, 2012

Week 3

This week has flown by. Granted I only have classes Monday through Thursday but it seems like time is moving fast. Too fast. I'm enjoying my time here and I don't want to take any experience for granted.  I have to make the most of every opportunity!

This week's festivities included a trivia night at an English pub put on by the South American Explorers Club.  We met some cool people from England and talked some smack about how good we were at trivia, only to get stumped by the question: What was the tallest mountain in the world before Everest was discovered? Answer: Everest.

Last night a bunch of us went to a sports bar to watch the Badger basketball game. And yet again, the Badgers let us down. There's always next year, right?

In other news, I haven't gotten sick yet! But me writing this is probably the kiss of death. God-willing I'll stay healthy despite trying new things. Like this tropical fruit below called Guabo. Who knew there was a fruit that looked like a green leather boomerang?


Que te vayas bien. Over and out.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment