Saturday, March 10, 2012

Quemé Mis Tobillos

 Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Today we went to the beach. It was overcast. Being the smart guy that I am, and being the pale guy that I am, I knew that even with an overcast day one can still get sunburned. For this reason I applied GALLONS of "bloqueador" to my body.  However, I failed to put it on the tops of my hands and the inside of my ankles. Who gets sunburn on the inside of their ankles? This guy. Despite the fact that random parts of my body are on fire right now, it was a fun day at the beach.

Afterwards we all decided it was time to brag about how much music we had on our iTunes and it turned into a Share Fest. (I'll make sure to share my new music with anyone who wants it. Ahem: AWA)

We also went out to a bar in Barranco and danced the night away. But it's not as fun when you can't dance with the one you like the most. Until I'm able to, I guess nine girls will have to suffice.

Que te vayas bien. Over and out.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment