Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spanish King

 Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Today was the first day of orientation. It was so cool meeting other "intercambios" (foreign exchange students)! I met a German student who couldn't get rid of his ear-to-ear smile the entire day. I met a bunch of French people. A girl from Brazil. A guy from Argentina.

And what did all these people have in common? They're practically fluent in Spanish!!

I mean, I expect it from the Argentinian guy (who I thought was speaking a different language besides Spanish) but everybody seemed to be so fluent. The Argentinian asked me a question, and when I wasn't able to answer it a French girl explained it to me. In English. C'mon people!

So there are times when I feel like the Spanish King, and times when I don't. Today was not a Spanish King day.

Que te vayas bien. Over and out.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment